Help needed choosing a solar system
I am looking to buy a solar setup that could save me from powercuts (which happen sometimes in a month, say 6-7 times for 1-6 hrs)
the location is for a business workplace so night time backup isn't a concern
Actual Load Peak= 36KW
Lighting and Fans, Water Pump = 5KW
Only Essential Load= 3KW
I am confused to go for a hybrid setup, or a separate ongrid+battery inverter setup.
- Infini V 5KW
- Longi 375Wp Mono PERC = 16 nos
- Exide 12v SolaTubular 150Ah = 8 nos
- Please suggest if any better options available. Also I would like to use some monitoring software. I find the ICC site inaccessible from India. I think i have to build something that uploads to PVOutput website using some ESP32/Raspberry/Laptop. Serial Command Set Information available?
- How is the reliability of the Infini V? Life? is the low voltage Solar DC input a disadvantage compared to the true Infini series?
- This doesn't seem to have a 4 stage/multi stage charger - so hows the battery life with this Inverter? Battery Equalizer required?
- I read here that the inverter consumes around ~125W to keeps itself running? if yes isn't that a loss on the energy generated? I think all inverters do not consume such high power.
- The fans are in reverse - against natural convection - is it recommended to switch the directions?
- Are there any other better options available?
- I hope the on-grid will help to reduce electricity bills due to the production on Sundays & offset when not using much load that compensates when running Air Conditioner.
- Or is the Axpert VM II 5KW with 5KW Solar Power is suitable for my usage, offgrid & buy more batteries?
0 · Share on Twitter