Lorentz PS600 helical pump has stopped - nothing wrong found

Options
I have a PS600 helical pump and the Lorentz Junction Box. I am powering the system with an 120V AC - DC power supply. Both of these things have been in use for about 15 years.

Pumps - this is the third. Not real excited by them. The current one is about 3  or 4 years old. I have the pump in an awkward location (change in structure position after well was in). The local well diggers refuse to work on my well because I did not buy the pump from one of them (none actually could or would supply the pump). The well is about 650' down; pump around 550'.

I found a reasonably current manual and have gone through the testing steps. All I had was a photocopy of the manual.

Situation: The water storage tank needed to be cleaned and sterilized. The well is the only water source. If I had filled some sort of containers with a couple of hundred gallons of water I would not be here. I bought a filthy horrible smelling (dealer said it was new) 50 gallon tank. Put it in the back of a Honda CRV and made multiple one hour trips for water.

I treated with bleach and drained the tank. I have a pair of faucets directly attached to the pump.  I tried to control the situation by connecting one hose to the pressure washer and use the second hose to try to adjust the developed pump pressure. It was going well. Then it blew out a hose (my clumsy adjusting). Then the well stopped working.

I tried to restart the pump a couple of times. Not keeping a real good track of what was happening at this point. I think I may have seen a red led.

After cleaning (about two weeks) of searching for an appropriate tank (i.e., for the car) available in less than several weeks. Getting water to clean the new small tank of a smell reminiscent of carrion, doing some piping, finding a source of water.

Returned to the well issue. I have found nothing amiss. None of the tests show anything wrong. I have manually checked all the connections. I have measured power (current and voltage) at the appropriate points.

When I power everything on I get a green system light. A short time later (seconds) I get a green light for pump on. It runs a minute or so and goes out. Leaving the system light on. 

The resistance of the well wires appear consistent. It could be a little flaky because measuring resistance causes my meter to vary a small bit.
I have a low water sensor installed. Testing implies that it is OK. The controller seems to be working properly. There is not a tank float. But wires (set to no actual float) seem fine for the controller.

Trying to check power lines, there is a PC board inside the top of the controller box. I would appreciate knowing what it is (with data would be super). Is it something I need to look at. Perhaps the DC  to 3 phase?  It appears the only way to get to it is to remove the entire controller case and come in from the top.

I would really appreciate some ideas. I will make tests if asked without saying "I tried that".