Xantrex (Trace Engineering) SW 4024 (SW4024MC) - Thinking of selling

Options
glenncooper
glenncooper Registered Users Posts: 1

I've been digging around to see if there is still a market for these units. I have a fully functional unit with remote display. This is still in operation in an RV that I purchased in 2010 (RV built in 2004 so I'm assuming the SW4024 is 2003 or 2004). The RV is stationary now and I never run on the batteries. I'm trying to raise some cash to built out a small electrical system for a van. This SW4024 is fantastic, but would be ridiculously large to stuff in a van build. I'd like to get some feedback about whether people still consider these viable units. It's not officially for sale yet - just seeing if it makes sense.

Comments

• littleharbor2
    littleharbor2 Solar Expert Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There is a market for these , eBay has them all the time. Shipping is pretty high due to their excess weight. Anything over 70 lbs, I think, gets special handling charges.

Where are you located?

2.1 Kw Suntech 175 mono, Classic 200, Trace SW 4024 ( 15 years old  but brand new out of sealed factory box Jan. 2015), Bogart Tri-metric,  460 Ah. 24 volt LiFePo4 battery bank. Plenty of Baja Sea of Cortez sunshine.