need help to see if im close on my expectations/understanding im new to solar arrays

sozo13
sozo13 Registered Users Posts: 1
I recently traded around and got a "starter system" for next to nothing ...im new to solar setups and due to some harsh chemo therapy recently I have the focus of a 9 year old with ADD and a bag of candy...so my eyes glaze over on some of the calculations for running x and y for z hours on this and that ...so sorry if this comes off a bit scattered .but heres what I have and heres what I want to do. how far off am I with what I have ..

4 120 watt matching Kyocera panels 7,1 amp max on a single axis sun tracking mount/pole
1 2210 tracer mppt controller 20 amp 520w for 24v
4 220 ah gc2 6v batteries
2 300 watt pure sine inverters
1 2000 watt mod sine inverter
00 gauge wire 3 foot from battery bank to the 2000 watt inverter and a 200 amp breaker

my current plan is to get the 4 panels going as 2 24v sets going into the 2210 cc
connected to the 4 batteries set up as a 12v bank
the 300 watt inverter will be used to run a 35watt water pump for a tilapia fish pond 24/7 ...if that's doable
the 2000 watt inverter would be there hooked up ...just incase I needed to run something bigger in a pinch for a few minutes in the shop during the day

I live in middle Tennessee have great clear shot of the sky for 90% of the day before it gets a bit of shadeing late afternoon ..the tracking seems to do a great job

is this doable ..am I close ..will I have ah to spare? from the best figuring I could do I was under the impression this would handle the load pretty well with some to spare..under average sun,
also what other fuses do I need to install I was thinking 30 amp on both sides of the mppt panel and battery side and a 30 inline for the 300w inverter

thanks for any input