New "off topic" Discussion Forums!

Options
BB.
BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
Hello Forum Members,

We have created a new Discussion Forum section for Off Topic posts and discussions.

This is a bit of experiment--So try them out and see how they work for us.

Please be kind--Moderation is intented to be light (we will not guide discussions. Thread drift is expected). However, it discussion go off the road, the thread will be locked or deleted as moderators see fit.

Let me know here or send a PM if there any problems/issues with the new forums.

Have fun!

-Bill (and thanks to Rick and David from NAWS for helping to get this section going).
Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset

Comments

• niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you are being vague here as to what is too far off the road? from what we were told before when i was a mod we weren't supposed to be guiding discussions as they said we were to only be eliminating spam. i favor some guidance ftr. with all that is screwed up with the forum software, is it wise to open new avenues like this and being you don't put threads into proper categories anyway this is a waste.
  • new2PV
    new2PV Solar Expert Posts: 305 ✭✭
    Options
    Not sure if this is the best place for this, but will NAWS do a price match policy for solar related parts.
    XW6848 inverter with 2 X mppt 60 150 CC , with Canadian solar 260Watt panels 2 x 3.5 kw array
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
    Options
    I don't know... Call them directly and ask.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Bill for all that you do ! Rick and David also! And no thanks to the monsoon season you Arizonan's sent up to the Sierra yesterday. 100 F and 1/3 sunlight ! Yuk !
    Nice to have the mini-split!
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• SolarPowered
    SolarPowered Solar Expert Posts: 626 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ummm... Yeah.......
    This might be kinda off topic but............