Advice on this system and can an MC4 connector connect directly to a circuit breaker?

2»

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    Re: Advice on this system and can an MC4 connector connect directly to a circuit breaker

I suggested to GreenGen (in the PM) that he keep posting to the forum... There are a lot of other eyes that are better than mine that can help with answers. We each have different points of view/biases that help to give a complete picture. Better than any of us alone can do.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • GreenGen XVIII
    GreenGen XVIII Registered Users Posts: 15
    Re: Advice on this system and can an MC4 connector connect directly to a circuit breaker

gww1, i would never rob others of the opportunity to learn something as environmentally beneficial as this, i have many from the threads on this forum and i hope others are learning from this thread as well, the link pertaining to solar power beginners such as myself that bill has recommended to me should be read by everyone
  • gww1
    gww1 Solar Expert Posts: 963 ✭✭

green
    Watching for what you come up with and hoping it all works well for you.
    gww