We need to congratulate BB

niel
niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
as he is now a moderator here on the forum. :cool: be patient with him as he learns some of the ins and outs and please don't give him a bad time so spammers beware and know he isn't alone in this task. ;)
at the same time we need to say thanks to crewzer for his service and part in keeping the forum going. he now has a career change that many of us would envy and he's still here helping. :D

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    Re: We need to congratulate BB

Thank you Niel.

I have some big shoes to fill.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • crewzer
    crewzer Registered Users, Solar Expert Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭

Bill,

There's no doubt that you'll do a great job as a moderator, and the NAWS Forum members will all continue to benefit from your skills and commitment.

niel,

Thank you!

Best wishes, all!
    Jim / crewzer
  • Mangas
    Mangas Solar Expert Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭

Hay Niel, I thought giving moderators a bad time was part of the job? Just kidding.

Thanks Bill for the help. I know I need it.
    Ranch Off Grid System & Custom Home: 2 x pair stacked Schneider XW 5548+ Plus inverters (4), 2 x Schneider MPPT 80-600 Charge Controllers, 2 Xanbus AGS Generator Start and Air Extraction System Controllers, 64 Trojan L16 REB 6v 375 AH Flooded Cel Batteries w/Water Miser Caps, 44 x 185 Sharp Solar Panels, Cummins Onan RS20 KW Propane Water Cooled Genset, ICF Custom House Construction, all appliances, Central A/C, 2 x High Efficiency Variable Speed three ton Central A/C 220v compressors, 2 x Propane furnaces, 2 x Variable Speed Air Handlers, 2 x HD WiFi HVAC Zoned System Controllers
  • Brock
    Brock Solar Expert Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭

I noticed that yesterday and was thinking when did I miss that?

Anyway congrats Bill, I think. It’s always more time then you think it will be, but hopefully it is rewarding. We certainly appreciate the work you guys do to keep this place "clean" and flowing smoothly.
    3kw solar PV, 4 LiFePO4 100a, xw 6048, Honda eu2000i, iota DLS-54-13, Tesla 3, Leaf, Volt, 4 ton horizontal geothermal, grid tied - Green Bay, WI
  • nigtomdaw
    nigtomdaw Solar Expert Posts: 705 ✭✭

Enjoy your new appointment and thanks for all your help and advice in the past as a normal person,:p
  • icarus
    icarus Solar Expert Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭✭

Congrats Bill,

Just one question,,,How did you get so smart? The depth AND breadth of your knowledge, as well as you ability to communicate it effectively, make this site that much better,

Thanks,

Tony
  • BB.

Thank you Guys. :blush:

Just a lot of natural curiosity and taking things apart when I was a kid (sometime to my parents' frustrations).

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • icarus
    icarus Solar Expert Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭✭

Hey!! anyone can take stuff apart! I'm a genius at that! It's the putting back together that I sometimes fall short on!

Tony
  • rickeolis
    rickeolis Solar Expert Posts: 110 ✭✭✭✭
    We need to congratulate BB

Nice going Bill,
    You've helped me and many others so many times on this board!
    Here's a huge thanks and congrats!

Rick Rutledge
  • System2
    System2 Posts: 6,290 admin

Congratulations Bill, I've always enjoyed reading your well reasoned and informative posts.

Cheers,

Bad Apple
  • BB.

Thank you guys!

-Bill