Victron Energy MPPT

Options
Recently I have been discussing in another post about my SOC not going below 90% each day and trying to use up some current. I was talking to someone about European charge controllers that will automatically not charge the system until the SOC reaches a specified point.

In my current system I am using an OB FM 80 charge controller, and I am manually shutting down the PV array every other day to bring the SOC down to about 85 or 80%. I currently have a Victron Battery Monitor installed (600s) and I have thought about changing out my charge controller to link up my Battery Monitor with the Victron MPPT 150/70.

Reason for this would be to get a charge controller that would monitor current in and out and adjust charging based on that. Also my hope would be that as the battery monitor would monitor the SOC it could tell the charge controller to not charge based on present SOC

Does anyone know if this is possible, to link up the Victron Products?
Is it possible to hook up the OB FM 80 to the battery monitor to accomplish something like this?

Anyone using a Victron MPPT, are they any good?

ITJ
In Niger, trying to keep a LG FMA 102NAMA fridge(This has the inverter compressor) backed up with solar using a Victron Multi-Plus Inverter/Charger Compact 12v 1600w with a 70a charger built in.I want to back it up for 4-8 hours. I am also running a few O2 cool fans and a few Thin Lite LED's of my batteries for when the grid is down so my kids can sleep.