A Big Thank You To NAWS Store

dhsola
dhsola Solar Expert Posts: 38
I put in an order for various things to expand a small secondary system just before the Memorial weekend.
The paper work somehow didn't process correctly but once that was realized, the guys at Northern Arizona Wind & Sun store went in to action. Although it was now after business hours, they packaged up the products and got them on a truck to the airport. Everything arrived on my door step in 24 hours!

This was very important to me because the three day weekend was the only time I would have to work on the system expansion.

Thanks again for your extra effort (and the expansion worked out great)!

-Dave H

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,433 admin
    Re: A Big Thank You To NAWS Store

Very happy to hear nice things about the host of our forum: NAWS!

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • H2SO4_guy
    H2SO4_guy Solar Expert Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

I try to always tell NAWS that I vote with my wallet and order from them due to this wonderful forum and they do a good job getting the goodies I want in a timely manner. I reccomend them highly and keep 'Voting'. hehe
    12K asst panels charging through Midnite Classic 150's, powering Exeltechs and Outback VFX-3648 inverter at 12 and 48 volts.  2080 AH @ 48 VDC of Panasonic Stationary batteries (2 strings of 1040 AH each) purchased for slightly over scrap, installed August 2013.  Outback PSX-240X for 220 volt duties.  No genny usage since 2014. 
  • westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭

Last week I ordered a MN charge controller mounting bracket for an E Panel, shipped by Air mail to Canada. avoids the DHL/Loomis Surcharge at the border...

Arrived 6 working days later. Way to go. Thanks NAWS

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada