Options
2»

Comments

• unicornio
    unicornio Solar Expert Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Options
    Re: Calibrate your Hydrometer
    CDN_VT wrote: »
    Id buy a case of 12 , but trying to find them on the posted website as Tom Carpenter say's , is hidden well.
    The Midnight address also post is just around the corner from the WA house.

maybe this midnite employee has something to do with this? ....;-)))))

Attachment not found.
  • CDN_VT
    CDN_VT Solar Expert Posts: 492 ✭✭✭
    Options

I have looked all over for these : Link1

Link two I found was E-bay in Holland , Midnite didn't know what I was referring to. But the Video ??

VT
  • Blackcherry04
    Blackcherry04 Solar Expert Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭
    Options
    CDN_VT wrote: »
    I have looked all over for these : Link1

Link two I found was E-bay in Holland , Midnite didn't know what I was referring to. But the Video ??

VT
    If you want one really bad, it's $11.30 Euro and $29,00 Euro Shipping !!! by DHL. I have 2 of them and it takes about 30 days shipping. They will only ship with DHL, it's a shipping rip-off.

So the cost is about $44.00 USD

http://seekpart24.com/hp/battery-acid-hydrovolt-tester-18115

There is also a Blue one, but it costs a little More for the " Hella " branding.

http://seekpart24.com/search?q=8PD006541001

I have tried to contact the Manufacturer a couple times and offered to buy 100 of them , no reply. They might be out of business or someone else may have bought the company.
  • CDN_VT
    CDN_VT Solar Expert Posts: 492 ✭✭✭
    Options

Mr / Ms Blackcherry
    Thanks for putting up the Hella info.

I'll try with my info & contacts to see what more info I can get.
    I got a call back /reply from Mr T Carpenter from sunny Hawaii this afternoon, he lost his to !?! and the Midnight Group is not going to carry them.

I have no trouble with the amount of case lots , But sorry DHL and many more like them , are never used.
    Let me see if the German group can get a line. Bosch , Hella, Fosser that we deal with.

VT