arcandspark Solar Expert Posts: 63 ✭✭✭✭
System would not accept my user name?

Comments

• niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: WGAF DILLIGAF

arc,
    from what i see you had posted as a guest and not a registered user before. the spam made it necessary for wind-sun to eliminate non-registered users from posting. you may very well have been registered at one time, but i'll bet it was under the old bbs software and during the change-over it might have been lost.
  • Windsun
    Windsun Solar Expert Posts: 1,164 ✭✭
    Options

Apparently what happened is that when I purged old users that had not posted in over 220 days, Arc got caught in there somehow.

Not sure how that could have happened, unless maybe there was an older and a newer registration with the same name. What may have happened is that if you originally signed up under the old software back a year or so ago as guest, it might have lost you, as Niel said.

It should not have, but I can't think of any other reason why.
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

please do send me them as i've been waiting a long time to see them. i don't know if you can put them here, but you can certainly send to my email.
    curious, what is wgaf dilligaf?
  • Brock
    Brock Solar Expert Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Arc do you ahve them online anywhere? If not if you email them to me I could drop them on my site and post them back here.
    3kw solar PV, 4 LiFePO4 100a, xw 6048, Honda eu2000i, iota DLS-54-13, Tesla 3, Leaf, Volt, 4 ton horizontal geothermal, grid tied - Green Bay, WI