received wrong breaker from what was ordered 2 times from host

Options
solarvic
solarvic Solar Expert Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭✭
I originally ordered a double pole 50 or 60 amp Qou breakers. Received 2 QOU 1 pole breakers, (wrong) reordered a qou double pole 50 amp breaker which is pictured in thier clearance items. This time received QO double pole breaker which is wrong again. So if you want a 50 or 60 amp QOU double pole breaker be alerted you will receive the QO breaker. :grrsolarvic:grr

Comments

• Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: received wrong breaker from what was ordered 2 times from host

Just as a reminder to everyone: we moderators have nothing to do with the running of Northern Arizona Wind and Sun who host the forum.
    This is a matter that should be discussed with them directly.
  • solarvic
    Options

Mark. I already talked to them. Going to return product. Was just trying to save anyone from getting the wrong breaker as they Have a Qou breaker listed with picture which has mounting feet that can be flat mounted or din rail mounted. and can be used on ac or 48 vdc. The QO breaker not listed for DC and is a plug in breaker with 2 horizontal connections and 2 verticle connections on other end. Can,t be dinrail mounted. The sales person I talked to didn,t know the difference in the type of breakers that was sent to me and tryed to insist that the QO breaker they sent was a Qou square d. I usually receive what is orfered but not these 2 times. Will drop the subject now. Vic
  • solarvic
    Options

Just wanted to say I returned all the wrong circuitbreaks that was received and received credit for them. There was a mixup where someone mixed the wrong breakers in with the correct ones and they do have the correct breakers. solarvic