Is China Solar Slumping?

Options
RSSfeed
RSSfeed Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭
Is China Solar Slumping? Solar energy may be the answer to our power problems but companies engaged in the manufacture of PVs are experiencing gloomy days. Several years ago, solar cells were too expensive to be purchased by the ordinary masses. As such, they were bought by research centers and large corporations which could afford to pay big bucks. [...] Solar Feeds Related posts:China Sunergy provides additional insight regarding 2010 full...

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>> solarfeed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA solarfeed?i=Y6TQn-ryqpc:f2ONJhWWXqA:gIN9vFwOqvQ solarfeed?d=qj6IDK7rITs solarfeed?i=Y6TQn-ryqpc:f2ONJhWWXqA:V_sGLiPBpWU solarfeed?d=dnMXMwOfBR0
Y6TQn-ryqpc

More...

Comments

• Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: Is China Solar Slumping?

Notice how this story comes right on the heels of the tariff announcement. :roll:
  • ywhic
    ywhic Solar Expert Posts: 621 ✭✭
    Options

Bad timing for me as I need about 2 more months to get the funds to grab the panels I wanted..

I'll bought all the small stuff already, and now the panels I were looking at may go up also.. just because.. I hope the resellers don't gouge for all the brands.. I wanted Kyocera which I think is NOT China based..
  • solar_dave
    solar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Notice how this story comes right on the heels of the tariff announcement. :roll:

Did you notice that the article said they lost 99% of there profits due to pricing. Sounds like dumping to me.