system design help

Options
Need some help. I have read so much that my head hurts. Im a newbee so be gentle. My best work is with a chain saw and not a multi meter. I would love to get some suggestions please. I have 12ea Sencera GS 50-EU panels. They are mounted on 4 poles, manual tracking, 3 per pole. The 4 poles are 9 ft apart and within 30ft of my garage. I want to just connect to a grid tie to my utility power system to help with the cost.
Question: What is my best set up?
1. 4 seperate tie in with 4 grid tie inverters(150w each)
2. 2 seperate tie in with 2 grid tie inverters(300w each)
3. 1 tie in with 1 grid tie inverter(600w each)
Im just looking for relibality. I have readed to use buss bars, fuses, stacking, shunts?, inverters but only at 50% rating. Any help and suggestions on type of set up, selection of specific grid tie inverter with spec to buy or anything I need to address would sure help. If I missed any details I will be glad to answer. I have messanger, skype and email if anyone is willing to talk me thru this.............
The information all share here is unbelievable,,,,,Thanks to all and may God Bless

Comments

• kevin
    kevin Registered Users Posts: 9
    Options
    Re: system design help

hey
    i calculate the total power 1800w that you want to built in your power system.i think you can use the string inverter,it's only need one inverter, 1500w or 2000w.perhaps that‘s will help with the cost.
  • System2
    System2 Posts: 6,290 admin
    Options

I think it will only be a total of 600w. By the way in the sticker it says "Max System Voltage 600". Also on the lable it had VOC 62V so since this is French to me I figured that anything over 6 panels would be 372V so if I put all 12 together it would put me over the limit. By the way all 12 are up and ready to be hooked up. I just need to order the MC3 connector, Grid Tie Inverter and cable and what ever else I need .. Thanks
  • kevin
    kevin Registered Users Posts: 9
    Options

i unsure you are need government pay some subsidiary to you,if you need that,you should install a meter.the other thing about the fixed bracket,perhaps when you purchase the panel and inverter,you should get clear that with the retailer.
    the other thing about PV system is the monitoring, you can ask for help from the inverter provider.