Diamond White Volt has arrived, first impressions.

124»

Comments

• solar_davesolar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: Diamond White Volt has arrived, first impressions.
    solarvic wrote: »
    Dave! Why not have a contest, NAME MY VOLT My local Chevy dealer told me they get a volt soon but won,t be able to sell it for 6 months. I guess it is for show purposes, test drives and to take orders from. :Dsolarvic:D

Yeah the dealers get a Volt with special graphics on the side for a 6 month demo. Those might get valuable as initial roll out cars, from what I can glean you can't get the graphics anywhere.

LMAO on the contest. Mama already named her's in the Onstar stuff as ecosister.
    (and i got her a License plate bracket that says "Green Chic" in big green letters.)

PS if your really interested in one, there is a number you can call for a Volt personal adviser, they can track you one down if you like, I know there is a dealer in Long Island selling them and has allocations avaialble.

Not to resurrect the dead but! :D :cool:

2012 Chevrolet Volt
    Ext Color: Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat
    Int Color: Lt Neutral Leather Interior/Dark Trim Accents

11/01/2011 (4B00) Your car is bayed and is waiting for transportation by truck, rail or transfer to vendor.

Certainly a reason for more Solar. At least that is what I told the wife! hehe
  • dreesdrees Solar Expert Posts: 481 ✭✭✭

You're going to have one of the largest residential PV installs in the country. :) Though I know there's a couple of rich people out there with 30 kW installs.

Congrats on Volt #2 - you get a good deal on it? Heard some dealers are willing to go under MSRP on them now.
    drees wrote: »
    You're going to have one of the largest residential PV installs in the country. :) Though I know there's a couple of rich people out there with 30 kW installs.

Congrats on Volt #2 - you get a good deal on it? Heard some dealers are willing to go under MSRP on them now.

Most dealers will discount lot stock but not orders, yet.