Connecting two single phase solar inverter to one 3 phase bi directional meter

I have a system in which one 3KW single phase inverter and other 5 KW single inverter. How can i connect these 2 single phase loads to my one bidirectional meter

Comments

• BB.BB. Posts: 27,887Super Moderators, Administrators admin
    I am not surei understand your application.

If you have 3 phase power and two grid tied single phase AC inverters, technically, you just connect them up per code (single phase each) and you are good to go. The 3 phase meter will record your power correctly.

In practice, 3 phase power is done differently by different utilities (Wye. Delta, open Delta, different voltages, regulations on phase imbalance, loss of phase, billing for gt solar, etc.).

You are in India (I think), and i have no idea regarding your standards.

Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • PhotowhitPhotowhit Posts: 4,703Solar Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Are you off grid trying to measure your power usage with an old grid meter?

Since they aren't synced, I would think only one at a time...
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Prosine 1800 and Exeltech 1100, ForkLift battery. Off grid for @13 of last 14 years. 1000 watts being added to current CC, @2700 watts to be added with an additional CC.
  • BB.BB. Posts: 27,887Super Moderators, Administrators admin
    edited October 1 #4
    I think this is GT inverters (single phase) in a business or home served by with 3 phase utility power.

To save money with GT solar...

Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • PhotowhitPhotowhit Posts: 4,703Solar Expert ✭✭✭✭
    I should have looked where it was posted...

Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Prosine 1800 and Exeltech 1100, ForkLift battery. Off grid for @13 of last 14 years. 1000 watts being added to current CC, @2700 watts to be added with an additional CC.