New Setup with (3) 310 watts Solar panel; (1) MPPT 80 and 3500 12v inverter
I'm in the process of setting up in Puerto Rico the following system, we have a lot of sun shine in between huracane. But I'm new to the solar and I'm trying to figure out how to set up the Panels and get the most of them. I only need run refrigerator and microwave at the same time and will alternate microwave for washer machine or coffee maker at least until I'm able to get some Deep cycle batteries and more panels.
- How should I connect the solar panels in series or parallel or combination of both? Solar Spec below
- Should I wait to connect the 3rd panel until I get a 4th one?
- How many amps fuse should I used in between the + cable of the panel and the Charge Controller?
- How many amps fuse should I used in between the Batteries + cable and the inverter?
- I haven't bought the batteries due to they all disappear after hurricane Maria, should I go with a 6volt or 12volt setup (Inverter is a 12volt)?
- Any other suggestion is deeply appreciated.
Solar Spec (Trina Solar)
Watts (STC) 310 W
Max Power Voltage (VMPP) 37.0 V
Max Power Current (IMPP) 8.38 A
Open Circuit Voltage (VOC) 45.5 V
Short Circuit Current (ISC) 8.85 A
Max System Voltage (UL) DC 1000 V