Looking for someone with extra power.

Options
btcunknown
btcunknown Registered Users Posts: 1
Looking for someone that may have some extra power that would be interested in Bitcoin mining(computers that make money for being powered on) . Basically I would supply the computers and you would supply the power and we would share the profit. I have many of these that can be powered on so  the sky is the limit on what we could do. Please message me if you're interested or maybe know someone who would be interested. Also I would be interested in buying the energy if it is cheaper than Colorado prices. I really like the idea of mining with free energy because it creates the opertunity of never ending free money. Also an issue I have seen with solar is if it is not being used it gets stored in batteries. If you you were mining this unused energy could be turned into money. 

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,447 admin
    Options
    We don't allow business "connections" like this on the forum.

And, in reality, there is no such thing as free power. The closest you can get is Grid Tied Solar power and a good utility billing plan.

For off grid systems, conservation is what works very well--It is almost always cheaper to conserve power than to generate it.

Bitcoin mining operations just use large amounts of electrical energy--It is the nature of the beast.

I am going to close the thread here. If you want to open one and ask about designing an on or off grid power system--We can certainly talk about that.

-Bill "moderator" B.
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
This discussion has been closed.