Outback GVFX3648
MS Classic 150 with wizzbang,
Outback PSX-240 Autotransformer
MS Combiner box
2320 watts of PV
464ah GC2 battery bank @ 48 volts
Midnite MNE125AL E-Panel
Honda EM2500 Gen Set.
Looking for more PV, and hooking up to the house.

These are easy to read and understand. Moderators @BB
@icarus @Cariboocoot please add this as a recommendation.

P.S I couldn't find a board for forum related post so I'm posting it in this board. :-)

Comments

• waynefromnscanada
    waynefromnscanada Solar Expert Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: Signature format

IMHO the "bullet" takes up too many lines, resulting in every post with a signature being much longer than necessary and therefore more "pages" in threads with more than a few responses. But hey, it's just my opinion, I don't own the forum nor do I control it.
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin

Go ahead and try it... However, I would agree that a bulleted list probably will take up way too much room if done in by all posters.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭

We're not going to inflict any formatting standards on signatures. The software isn't designed to regulate it so it's up to each individual to do what they think presents their data best.
  • inetdog
    inetdog Solar Expert Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭✭
    We're not going to inflict any formatting standards on signatures. The software isn't designed to regulate it so it's up to each individual to do what they think presents their data best.
    I think that the problem is that the OP does not know how to format what he enters into the signature box to get a bulleted list.
    The entry box does not have all of the neat formatting controls that the post box (advanced) does.
    SMA SB 3000, old BP panels.
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    inetdog wrote: »
    I think that the problem is that the OP does not know how to format what he enters into the signature box to get a bulleted list.
    The entry box does not have all of the neat formatting controls that the post box (advanced) does.

Can't do anything about that either.
    Guess we'll just have to muddle through. :p
  • drraptor
    drraptor Solar Expert Posts: 218 ✭✭

inetdog wrote: »

Yes, I know, I was an administrator at forum which used vBulletin.

there should be some formatting, because some signature looks just weird. also many people can't understand what all the text means.
    This should only serve as a guideline not something to be enforced strictly.