update

Thomas
Thomas Solar Expert Posts: 291
Jatropha Gossipfilia and Jatropha Curcas and Jatropha mahafalensis newly doing well, interesting, they grow better than fruit.
finally saving money with owning 1750Watts...though at my 40 dollar a month goal! the meter stops regularly and spins real slow. Ekm metering and Wattsvision monitor it well. Extremely frustrated with Solar thermal..installed a tankless propane hot water heater 2GPM soooo....bye bye heating elements, that's right not even a coffee maker.. or a heater, ***element free electric use!*** How much ya' wanna bet my power factor on my bill [fuel adjustment] will stay at .9!
Always troubleshoot with adequate sunlight.  Hi Ho Hi Ho
2.3kW [10] Enecsys SMI-240-60 micro inverters

Comments

• inetdog
    inetdog Solar Expert Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: update

Had to look those up.
    Spurge is a very naughty word around California.
    And from AU:
    Bellyache bush (Jatropha gossypiifolia) is a class 2 weed and a weed of national significance....
    That means it should be very easy to grow, right?
    SMA SB 3000, old BP panels.
  • Scalene
    Scalene Solar Expert Posts: 25
    Re: update

Thomas here, as Scalene now, I realized it was a weed of national security significance in AU trying to find facts about it.
    spurge, spree, binge, splurge, engulge,diesel.....sorry, I do not recall!I am considering a 3000US for myself.
    I just dumped my hot water tank and solar thermal endeavors in favor of tankless propane hot water heater.
    We'll see how the Jatropha varieties winter.
    Always troubleshoot with adequite sunlight.  Hi Ho Hi Ho
    2.3Kw  [10]Enecsys SMI 240-60 Gen1 inverters