Flexible tubing connection to pump

Bigwooo
Bigwooo Solar Expert Posts: 62 ✭✭
I have a Dankhoff Flowlight booster pump. I wound up making my own flexible connectors for the suction and pressure side of the pump to the rigid water lines. I made it from braided plastic water line and plastic connectors I found at a local plumbing shop. It works, but I'm not happy with it - as it doesn't seem like a very "solid" connection.

Is there a source for professionally pre-made 3/4" ID waterlines for these pumps that anyone has come across? I've searched the internet and can't find anything.

Thanks....

Comments

• Blackcherry04
    Blackcherry04 Solar Expert Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭
    Re: Flexible tubing connection to pump
    Bigwooo wrote: »
    I have a Dankhoff Flowlight booster pump. I wound up making my own flexible connectors for the suction and pressure side of the pump to the rigid water lines. I made it from braided plastic water line and plastic connectors I found at a local plumbing shop. It works, but I'm not happy with it - as it doesn't seem like a very "solid" connection.

Is there a source for professionally pre-made 3/4" ID waterlines for these pumps that anyone has come across? I've searched the internet and can't find anything.

Thanks....
    Any shop that makes up hydraulic or air hoses should be able to make you up something. The suction side should be something that cannot collapse anyway.