The 5 Best Ways to get Snow off Solar Panels

RSSfeed
RSSfeed Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭
The 5 Best Ways to get Snow off Solar PanelsJust as you need to make sure you check on the roof every so often for debris and do a bit of cleaning, snow removal is equally important. If you want your solar panel system to function and continue to produce power throughout the winter season, making sure your panels are free of obstructions is [...]Solar Feeds Related posts:12 Ways to Get Snow off Solar PanelsDealing with Snow on Your...

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>>solarfeed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA solarfeed?i=EcYNIrDZO8g:sA9Q_g6OMvM:gIN9vFwOqvQ solarfeed?d=qj6IDK7rITs solarfeed?i=EcYNIrDZO8g:sA9Q_g6OMvM:V_sGLiPBpWU solarfeed?d=dnMXMwOfBR0
EcYNIrDZO8g

More...

Comments

• solar_dave
    solar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: The 5 Best Ways to get Snow off Solar Panels

Best way? Move to Arizona! :D
  • waynefromnscanada
    waynefromnscanada Solar Expert Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: The 5 Best Ways to get Snow off Solar Panels

My best way is to mount them on a South facing wall, then come Winter,drop them down to the vertical position. Snow won't collect on them and with the combination of having the Winter sun low over the horizon, and it's reflection off the snow, we have higher output on sunny days than we do in Summer. And NEVER have to worry about, or clean snow off the panels!