Well Plumbing Parts in Prescott?

pabloesguapo
pabloesguapo Solar Expert Posts: 116 ✭✭
Anyone know where I can pick up well plumbing parts in Prescott, AZ? PEX hose, fittings, pitless adapter, etc.
27 Kyocera panels, 6,500w
24 CG2 6v batteries, 48v, 630Ah
Midnite Classic 150 & Classic 150 Lite in "follow me" mode
(2) Outback fx3648 inverters
Generac ecogen 6kw backup generator
Mate3s

Comments

• icarus
    icarus Solar Expert Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: Well Plumbing Parts in Prescott?

Any wholesale plumbing house (Keller/Ferguson )etc should have everything. Even home depot should have most if the wholesale house won't sell to you.

Tony
  • pabloesguapo

Maybe it's just because I am currently shopping in Las Vegas. Very few places deal with well plumbing. The city hasn't allowed any new well digging in decades. There are a few old wells that have been drilled before the moratorium, or are still on unincorporated county land. Lowe's and Home Depot are worthless here. Larkin Plumbing, THE oldest plumbing shop in Vegas at least recognizes what I need but only carries a couple pieces of what I need. I have a few places left to check tomorrow. I'd like to get all my pieces together before I head down to AZ this weekend to put in my pump. It's too late to mail order parts. If I can't find everything, it'd be nice to not have to hunt and peck around Prescott. I don't yet know that town well enough.
    Mate3s
  • westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭

how about contacting a well driller in the area of your new build site? He should have a good handle on suppliers...worth the call...

hth

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • Mangas
    Mangas Solar Expert Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe too far for you but I use Sun Pumps out of Safford for all our well parts. They also repaired one of my inverters (control board) while I waited.

They also manufacture pumps.

Very fine and hard working company.
    Ranch Off Grid System & Custom Home: 2 x pair stacked Schneider XW 5548+ Plus inverters (4), 2 x Schneider MPPT 80-600 Charge Controllers, 2 Xanbus AGS Generator Start and Air Extraction System Controllers, 64 Trojan L16 REB 6v 375 AH Flooded Cel Batteries w/Water Miser Caps, 44 x 185 Sharp Solar Panels, Cummins Onan RS20 KW Propane Water Cooled Genset, ICF Custom House Construction, all appliances, Central A/C, 2 x High Efficiency Variable Speed three ton Central A/C 220v compressors, 2 x Propane furnaces, 2 x Variable Speed Air Handlers, 2 x HD WiFi HVAC Zoned System Controllers
  • pabloesguapo

Thanks for the tips. I tried calling 9 different well companies in the area. Only 4 actually called me back, two too late to be of any help, the others two quoted me astronomical "gringo" prices.

I took Westbranch's advice and called the guy who drilled my well. Even though he doesn't deal in pumps and the other equipment, he just drills, he was a wealth of information. He told me that the few remaining parts I needed I really didn't need. I was able to get everything else right here in Las Vegas, albeit from about a half dozen different companies, at least 3 through mail order.

But at least now the pump is in and working! I'll post some pics in a new thread. Step one, of many, is complete. I no longer have to haul water to my property, so now I can start building everything else.
    Mate3s