Thread: Well Plumbing Parts in Prescott?

Default Well Plumbing Parts in Prescott?

Anyone know where I can pick up well plumbing parts in Prescott, AZ? PEX hose, fittings, pitless adapter, etc.

Default Re: Well Plumbing Parts in Prescott?

Any wholesale plumbing house (Keller/Ferguson )etc should have everything. Even home depot should have most if the wholesale house won't sell to you.

Tony
    Please note, being a moderator does not add any weight to my opinions 300 watts Siemens/BP panels,plus a Sun 90,, making ~400. ~30 amps into Rogue MPT-3024, 450 ah of Trojan T-105, Morningstar ts300 inverter, a Tri-Metric meter.a collection of antique generators, plus 2 Honda eu-1000i's (also a BS2512 IX controller) and assorted other stuff!

Maybe it's just because I am currently shopping in Las Vegas. Very few places deal with well plumbing. The city hasn't allowed any new well digging in decades. There are a few old wells that have been drilled before the moratorium, or are still on unincorporated county land. Lowe's and Home Depot are worthless here. Larkin Plumbing, THE oldest plumbing shop in Vegas at least recognizes what I need but only carries a couple pieces of what I need. I have a few places left to check tomorrow. I'd like to get all my pieces together before I head down to AZ this weekend to put in my pump. It's too late to mail order parts. If I can't find everything, it'd be nice to not have to hunt and peck around Prescott. I don't yet know that town well enough.

how about contacting a well driller in the area of your new build site? He should have a good handle on suppliers...worth the call...

hth
    100% Off Grid @ 51* 46' N lat 124* 44' W long

New House system: coming - 2 arrays @ 2240W
    CL150&Epanel 2 @140 W 12v PVs , 24V C&D AT-15P AGM @ 950Ah
    + CL150 2@120W 12 V panels, 24V C&D AT-15P AGM @ 950Ah
    Cotek ST1500W inverter, TBS 30a-24v Omni-charger, Honda Eu3000is,

Guest cabin system: 3 - 70W panels to SB 2000e CC, with 2 - 100 ah 12v SAFT wet NiCd's , 600W TSW Inverter

Maybe too far for you but I use Sun Pumps out of Safford for all our well parts. They also repaired one of my inverters (control board) while I waited.

They also manufacture pumps.

Very fine and hard working company.
    Off Grid 4x5500SW Plus Xantrex SinePlus Inverters/48V DC System/44x185W Sharp Panels/64xTrojan L16-REB 6v/4x"Ornamental" Desulfators/2xOutback FlexMax 80s'/Water Misers/Inverter Managed Air Extractor System/Output to 2x100Amp AC Service Panels/Two 2.5 Ton Central A/C Units/Generator CumminsOnan RS20000/RASTRA Construction

Thanks for the tips. I tried calling 9 different well companies in the area. Only 4 actually called me back, two too late to be of any help, the others two quoted me astronomical "gringo" prices.

I took Westbranch's advice and called the guy who drilled my well. Even though he doesn't deal in pumps and the other equipment, he just drills, he was a wealth of information. He told me that the few remaining parts I needed I really didn't need. I was able to get everything else right here in Las Vegas, albeit from about a half dozen different companies, at least 3 through mail order.

But at least now the pump is in and working! I'll post some pics in a new thread. Step one, of many, is complete. I no longer have to haul water to my property, so now I can start building everything else.