Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warning about a scam coming

Default Re: Warning about a scam coming

That is probably for the best...

We try to keep it to the "facts" as best we know them. Ordered A from Mfg B, A does not function according to specs, and Mfg. B does not return phone calls/emails.

All of us moderators here are purely volunteers with no connections to anyone in the solar biz (what you see is what you get). It becomes difficult for us to moderate and we do not want to "pick a winner" in a mud fight.

-Bill
    20x BP 4175B panels (replacement) + Xantrex GT 3.3 inverter for 3kW Grid Tied system + Honda eu2000i Inverter/Generator for emergency backup.

Quote Originally Posted by BB. View Post
    That is probably for the best...

We try to keep it to the "facts" as best we know them. Ordered A from Mfg B, A does not function according to specs, and Mfg. B does not return phone calls/emails.

All of us moderators here are purely volunteers with no connections to anyone in the solar biz (what you see is what you get). It becomes difficult for us to moderate and we do not want to "pick a winner" in a mud fight.

-Bill
    LOL

You're forgiven. I Admin 2 forums now. It has it's moments doesn't it.

It's ironic. This guy continues to false advertise his stuff, even though he's been called on all of it. His charge controllers are fire traps.

Has anyone seen this guys 220's on line yet?

I don't recall commenting on the dead batteries. I only turned the sound on for a few seconds. I felt it better to just watch after hearing what was being said. So I didn't know if they ware dead or not. I know several other people did comment on that though.

My wiring was NEVER like that. I didn't have anything bare just hanging, it was tied off, organized and definitely sized to handle anything I threw at it. The fact is, All I did was redo it a better way and reduce the potential points of failure. PPOF

I'm not running any diodes at all because I have a common buss. Anything over 4 turbines would require a diode, and then on the negative side. My suggestion is to take that out of there, unless there is resistance between the rotor and the field. If there is, there shouldn't be. I have seen 50 amps on a 24V Bus from my turbines. The gust was 22 MPH and lasted for several seconds. That's based on 4-500's. (2000 Watts) I also only see 25.8 volts, because my batteries are always in float. The lowest they ever get is 24.9, and that draw is from the inverters.

As for the rest of this one long sentence, I don't see anything relevant to the topic. I noticed how you people are following me around. Interesting. I must worry someone.

USMC,

With a welcome to the forum, I must dd a couple of comments. As a new (first time) poster you should pay attention to both your tone and your content. We run a very civilized forum here and won't tolerate personal attacks. If you have something to say about an issue, write a cogent, concise respone sticking to the issue at hand, rather than the attacking the person involved.

Additionally, you might be better suited to refining your writing style with proper (within reason!) spelling, punctuation etc. Your long, run on paragraph, lacking coherent punctuation makes it exceeding ly hard to read, and as a result, it leading many to not bother. This is not high school English, but if you expect to be respected, you both need to be respectful, and write well enough to earn that respect.

Once again, welcome to the forum,

Tony
    Last edited by icarus; April 14th, 2012 at 20:23 PDT.
    Please note, being a moderator does not add any weight to my opinions 300 watts Siemens/BP panels,plus a Sun 90,, making ~400. ~30 amps into Rogue MPT-3024, 450 ah of Trojan T-105, Morningstar ts300 inverter, a Tri-Metric meter.a collection of antique generators, plus 2 Honda eu-1000i's (also a BS2512 IX controller) and assorted other stuff!

Well I tried to make sense of it.
    1900 watts PV, (1000 watts PV feeding MidNite Classic 150; 900 watts PV + 160 watts micro hydro both feeding into a single shared Morningstar TS-MPPT-60) ; Xantrex Pure Sine 1800/12 for heavy loads; Xantrex Pure Sine 1000/12 on 24/7 for everything else; six Rolls Surrette 2 volt L16 @ 12 volts.
    Domestic hot water totally provided by the sun 8 months out of every year via thermal panel.

Now you know what I have been dealing with. You have no idea the extent of the hassles I have had. This is the kind of stuff following me around. But yet they accuse me of stalking. Hah!

Oh well. I tried to be civil, even if what he is saying os not true

Lock up the thread boss I'm not posting anymore anywhere until these people are gagged.

usmc,
    let's get a few things clear here. you don't have the right to come here to post "weather you or he likes it.." this wasn't about you and never should be as it is about the turbine and you gave your opinion on it already. we cannot substaniate the validity of the product's worthiness based on you or your opinion anyway. furthermore, it is not your fight is it, unless you are an owner in the company? to this end i see no usefulness for this thread to continue as it will only serve to make it a personal fight. with that this thread will be locked. any attempt to resurrect the subject elsewhere with the purpose of its continuance to fulfill personal gripes against each other will be dealt with harshly.
    NIEL