Green Line Energy System

Options
Steven Lake
Steven Lake Solar Expert Posts: 402 ✭✭
http://williamsondailynews.com/news/649/local-inventor-gets-patent

This comes from an inventor in my area. Kinda interesting. :)

Comments

• inetdog
    inetdog Solar Expert Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://williamsondailynews.com/news/...or-gets-patent

This comes from an inventor in my area. Kinda interesting. :)
    Interesting, in the sense that there is no information whatsoever as to what the initial power source is to run the 3HP motor, and the general tone of the article is that they system violates the laws of thermodynamics. And we know that cannot be happening.
    Either the writer of the article does not understand what he is writing about or the inventor is a fraud.

Being issued a patent for a system to distribute power via hydraulic lines is not the same as being issued a patent for a net free energy source.

Check out the discussion here. So far I have not been able to find a patent number to see just what was claimed, if the patent in fact exists.
    SMA SB 3000, old BP panels.
  • Alex
    Alex Registered Users Posts: 12
    Options
    inetdog wrote: »
    [...] and the general tone of the article is that they system violates the laws of thermodynamics. And we know that cannot be happening.

Yeah, sounds a bit like the childrens' book where a magnet is attached to a stick and the stick to the front of a locomotive and then the locomotive can fly because it's attracted by the magnet...

• waynefromnscanada
    waynefromnscanada Solar Expert Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "The 20 hour run cycle produced a total of 348,000 watts, it only used 95,700 of those watts to recharge the system, which left 252,300 watts that could have been sold to a utility company. The 40 hour test cycle produced 696,000 watts, it took 150,480 watts to recharge the system and left 545,520 watts that could have been sold to a utility company."
    Hahahahahahaha Oh this is far better than perpetual motion, this "amazing invention" produces tons of "watts" that "can be sold back to the utility".
    Yes, another fraudster seeking to suck unknowing folks into parting with their money to "invest" in his Alice In Wonderland device.
    Knowing how gullible and scientifically illiterate most people are, I'm sure his bank account will grow very nicely - - before he vanishes.
  • Steven Lake
    Steven Lake Solar Expert Posts: 402 ✭✭
    Options
    lol, I thought you guys might get a real chuckle out of this. About the only "green" perpetual energy I trust is wind, solar and hydro. Beyond that, good luck. Well, unless you live in the world of Star Trek or Earthfleet and they use systems that NEVER run out of energy. :P