10-12 KW Solar Panels Needed

Hi all,

I am looking for 10-12 KW solar panels. These will be used to run large water pumps. I need atleast 10,000 pieces of these solar panels.

If some one out there can provide me a reasonable quote, I'll be happy to move forward with this deal.

Let me know if you need any more info or require any further clarification.

Thanks.

Arslan Khan
wimzieguy@yahoo.com

Comments

• Solar Guppy
    Solar Guppy Solar Expert Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭
    Re: 10-12 KW Solar Panels Needed

I'm sure the host of this forum would be happy to sell you the panels your looking for, COD of course, No Credit cards or out of country delivery :roll:
  • Windsun
    Windsun Solar Expert Posts: 1,164 ✭✭

You need 10,000 of the 12,000 watt solar panels.

OK....
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

looks like he wants 10 panels that are 12kw. i didn't know they made panels that big.:roll: he wants them in pieces?:confused:
    sounds like he's somebody that knows he wants them, but isn't familiar enough with them to know what he's getting or what they'll cost.
    i wonder what river he's trying to move?:p
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,433 admin

Is this for delivery to the Henry Ford Hospital in Rochester Hills MI, or to Windsor Ontario, CAN? :confused:
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • System2
    System2 Posts: 6,290 admin

Well, at $6.00 per watt, a single 12 KW panel would run about $72,000.00, now multiply that by the 10,000 pieces he needs, and the total comes to:
    $720,000,000.00
    Hummm, very interesting. No doubt with an order that large, he could expect a 10% discount, which would drop it to around $648,000,000.00
    I suspect he may be funded by $ Mid East Oil $. ???
    Cheers
    Wayne
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

wayne,
    you forgot about shipping. do you know how something that big can be shipped let alone cost to ship? what's those 2 bladed choppers called? shinooks?
    on 2nd thought, that chopper is a no go as the wind would look at a pv that big like a huge kite or sail. put a tail on it with a real long rope.
    anyway, i thought he wanted it broken up into smaller pieces, maybe for shipping 10 giant broken pvs. i'll have a few pieces please.;)
  • System2
    System2 Posts: 6,290 admin

OOPS! My Bad, Thanks for pointing that out Niel, guess I'm in over my head on this one. My total lack of experience dealing with these larger orders is showing.:blush:
    Wayne:p