SW4024 EEPROM ERROR

fasterskifasterski Posts: 13Registered Users ✭✭
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has ran into issues with Schneider SW4024 in terms of EEPROM ERROR. I put the unit in standby yesterday and then switched it into operating mode. It came up with ERROR F55. (SCP control unit) . I went to turn off the battery power. Turned it back on and the unit starts up and then just goes dead (some of the lights go on, FAN spins up, and then all lights off). Anyone has any suggestions to try before I contact Schneider?

Comments

• mcgivormcgivor Posts: 1,900Solar Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Do a cold reboot, everything disconnected wait as long as possible to allow capacitors to discharge, start with battery on first , 5 minutes would not change much in any persons life......much
      1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider 150 60 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 8×T105 GC 24V nominal 

• fasterskifasterski Posts: 13Registered Users ✭✭
    Happy to report that the problem is solved after having the thing off unplugged from DC and AC for a day. :D Thanks mcgivor.
  • mcgivormcgivor Posts: 1,900Solar Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to hear, as always you're welcome, giving is more rewarding than taking.
      1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider 150 60 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 8×T105 GC 24V nominal