Floating AC Output Voltage

Dear All,

I hope everyone is doing well. Actually, I'm not expert in PV systems.
I have Axpert MKS3000 inverter. connected to battery bank in PV system. The output voltage of the inverter is as following:

1- Phase-to-Neutral=230V.
2- Phase-to-earth=125V.
3- Neutral-to-earth=105V.

Could you please explain those results for me.

Thanks a lot

Comments

• mcgivor
    mcgivor Solar Expert Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have the neutral bonded to ground on the AC side?
    1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider MPPT 60 150 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Battery Bodyguard BMS 
    Second system 1890W  3 × 300W No name brand poly, 3×330 Sunsolar Poly panels, Morningstar TS 60 PWM controller, no name 2000W inverter 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Daly BMS, used for water pumping and day time air conditioning.  
    5Kw Yanmar clone single cylinder air cooled diesel generator for rare emergency charging and welding.
  • engineerjaber
    engineerjaber Registered Users Posts: 3
    mcgivor said:
    Do you have the neutral bonded to ground on the AC side?
    Dear mcgivor, 

They are totally isolated. could you please explain more!!

• engineerjaber
    engineerjaber Registered Users Posts: 3
    The user manual of the inverter is attached
  • mcgivor
    mcgivor Solar Expert Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue wire is the neutral, brown is the live, green and yellow is ground, blue and ground should be bonded at a single point, typically after the inverter, any other neutral bonding, such as, at a generator should be disconnected, there should be only one point of neutral/ground bonding, if you are unsure of what you are doing, I highly recommend getting someone who is qualified, to prevent damage to your equipment, giving advice remotely is not the best, hope you understand, as I'm unaware of your  abilities.
    1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider MPPT 60 150 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Battery Bodyguard BMS 
    Second system 1890W  3 × 300W No name brand poly, 3×330 Sunsolar Poly panels, Morningstar TS 60 PWM controller, no name 2000W inverter 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Daly BMS, used for water pumping and day time air conditioning.  
    5Kw Yanmar clone single cylinder air cooled diesel generator for rare emergency charging and welding.