AC battery charger

2»

Comments

• Vic
    Vic Solar Expert Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks Marc,   I Googled their P/N,  and went to their site,   but  did not fill out the Form to try to find out ...   The pricing on your Link is good enough for now.

Thanks,    Vic

Off Grid - Two systems -- 4 SW+ 5548 Inverters, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH X2@48V, 11.1 KW STC PV, 4X MidNite Classic 150 w/ WBjrs, Beta KID on S-530s, MX-60s, MN Bkrs/Boxes.  25 KVA Polyphase Kubota diesel,  Honda Eu6500isa,  Eu3000is-es, Eu2000,  Eu1000 gensets.  Thanks Wind-Sun for this great Forum.
  • jwrgorman
    jwrgorman Registered Users Posts: 22 ✭✭
    That Fullriver charger with WiFi looks cool - but do they provide some kind of API so you can write your own app?  Is there any charger that has say a modbus API?
    John Gorman / SolarNetwork Foundation
    e:john@solarnetwork.net
  • Riley
    Riley Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭
    This is an interesting topic. I am thinking I have similar requirements. 
    Except I would like to be able to charge a single 6V L-16 450AH flooded lead acid battery. 
    Finding chargers that handle 6V with these capabilities is a challenge. 

More on this later but any thought on something like this:
    https://www.testequity.com/category/Power-Supplies/DC-Power-Supplies/Single-DC-Power-Supplies/20914-1-1688B

Maybe less money and more flexibility (but need SW or do manually for now). 

My thinking is to be able to pull one of my 6V L16 batteries out and charge it out of main battery bank. 
    I would have a spare that I can cycle through. Goal is to do battery maintenance on individual batteries. 
    Off-grid: XW+6048 / 48V FLA battery bank (428 A/H (Rolls S-550 batteries)) / Conext MPPT 60 150 charge controller / SCP / Insight gateway / 12 - 260W solar panels / Kohler 12KW 12-RES propane genset