LG Chem launches residential battery systems in North America

Raj174
Raj174 Solar Expert Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
4480W PV, MNE175DR-TR, MN Classic 150, Outback Radian GS4048A, Mate3, 51.2V 360AH nominal LiFePO4, Kohler Pro 5.2E genset.

Comments

• Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Outback and Schneider are using these very nicely! One of my distributors can get these and I hope the store here will be able to sell the 48V RESU-10.
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• gbaig
    gbaig Registered Users Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Outback and Schneider are using these very nicely! One of my distributors can get these and I hope the store here will be able to sell the 48V RESU-10.

Is it compatible with Schneider XW6048 inverter?

• mcgivor
    mcgivor Solar Expert Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider MPPT 60 150 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Battery Bodyguard BMS 
    Second system 1890W  3 × 300W No name brand poly, 3×330 Sunsolar Poly panels, Morningstar TS 60 PWM controller, no name 2000W inverter 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Daly BMS, used for water pumping and day time air conditioning.  
    5Kw Yanmar clone single cylinder air cooled diesel generator for rare emergency charging and welding.
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The article is pretty good but is a little dated and has a few inaccuracies because it is dated. The Aussies have been the testing ground for the new batteries for 2 years now. They don't have the highest price for electricity but they are working on it :) 
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net