enphase m-250

Have a grid tie system and I was working on the system on Saturday , turned off the main power  and noticed after I had turned the power back on a day or two when I went to the internet to check on my energy production that my micro inverters were not communicating with the envoy receiver, tried everything I could to bring it back up but still not communicating if anyone knows something about this can you please give me some advise on what to do thanks in advance.

Comments

• mcgivor
    mcgivor Solar Expert Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    This is probably the best source for information regarding your problem.

https://enphase.com/en-us/support/system-owners

1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider MPPT 60 150 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Battery Bodyguard BMS 
    Second system 1890W  3 × 300W No name brand poly, 3×330 Sunsolar Poly panels, Morningstar TS 60 PWM controller, no name 2000W inverter 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Daly BMS, used for water pumping and day time air conditioning.  
    5Kw Yanmar clone single cylinder air cooled diesel generator for rare emergency charging and welding.
  • Ralph Day
    Ralph Day Solar Expert Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭✭
    I had an odd occurance with my system a week or two ago.  Full sun, cold, only showing 1/3 of expected production.  The reporting was not correct...the same production from each inverter for 3 hours?  Not likely.  Finally unplugged the envoy for a few minutes.  When it powered up again everything was back to normal.  Maybe you just need to turn it off and on again (the IT guy's best weapon).

Ralph
  • willchilite
    willchilite Registered Users Posts: 4
    well I go to support system and I cant find the answer there then they tell me to get in contact with the installer the warranty is over so I'm stuck without finding the answer
  • willchilite
    i also tried to turn it on and off but that does not work
  • willchilite
    sorry off then on
  • mcgivor
    mcgivor Solar Expert Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's not much help, a company should still offer support IMO, 
    1500W, 6× Schutten 250W Poly panels , Schneider MPPT 60 150 CC, Schneider SW 2524 inverter, 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Battery Bodyguard BMS 
    Second system 1890W  3 × 300W No name brand poly, 3×330 Sunsolar Poly panels, Morningstar TS 60 PWM controller, no name 2000W inverter 400Ah LFP 24V nominal battery with Daly BMS, used for water pumping and day time air conditioning.  
    5Kw Yanmar clone single cylinder air cooled diesel generator for rare emergency charging and welding.