Whats the difference between these two Solar Inverters

HI ALL

I'm a newbe to the forum and new to the alternative energy scene. I'm totally confused between the following 2 products (not for the first time and sure will not be the last). They both seem to do the same thing, but they are obviously designed for different applications. So under what conditions would you use the one over the other and what is the shortcoming of one compared to the other. I tried to attach the spec sheets, but I cant seem to get it to work so here are the URL's

http://www.must-solar.com/pv1800-mpk-series-high-frequency-solar-inverter/
http://www.must-solar.com/ph3000-series-on-grid-inverter-with-energy-storage/

I appreciate it and thanks

Comments

• Mountain Don
    Mountain Don Solar Expert Posts: 494 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2016 #2
    Tastes a little like spam to me.  

OK I'll take that back.   Better yet, IMO, look into units many people already use and know about.  That page is the Chinese manufacturer's site and you probably won't get any info from them as an individual anyhow. 

How did you pick those 2 to compare when there are another 8 as well?   
    Northern NM, 624 watts PV, The Kid CC, GC-2 batteries @ 24 VDC, Outback VFX3524M
  • andrew1nesbitt
    andrew1nesbitt Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited March 2016 #3
    Its not spam it is a genuine question. Here is the attachments
  • Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might search high frequency vs low frequency inverters .
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.
  • SolarPowered
    SolarPowered Solar Expert Posts: 626 ✭✭✭
    Anything chinese, and anything with induction fans for cooling means it will not last. Just FYI