3 Desktop Computers
3 Floor standing domestic fans
1 Internet Router
and 10 x 5 watt LED lights
Tagged:

Comments

• Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many variables, Desktops can run 150-1500 watts, floor fans 50-300+, Laptops from 25-200+
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.
  • Mountain Don
    Mountain Don Solar Expert Posts: 494 ✭✭✭
    I don't mean to sound like a smartass but I would start by adding up the watts that are usually listed on the device power block or name plate.  
    Northern NM, 624 watts PV, The Kid CC, GC-2 batteries @ 24 VDC, Outback VFX3524M
  • capitanojuliano
    capitanojuliano Registered Users Posts: 20
    Yes you are right, this set-up is going to be charged by a mains battery charger and is a back-up system when there is a power outage. The frequency is such that probably even a 10 amp charger has enough time to re-coup the batteries.
  • capitanojuliano
    capitanojuliano Registered Users Posts: 20
    I shall be posing a new question which is an expansion of the previous topic.
    Unfortunately it will seem even more unspecific as to exact consumption.
    I thank you for your input thus far which is helping toward my provision of power in Cambodia.