schneider Mppt 60 150 & Mppt 80 600

Options
11JAGAN
11JAGAN Solar Expert Posts: 34 ✭✭
hi,

Can i connect schneider Mppt 60 150 and Mppt 80 600 in parallel ? will it work smoothly?

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,445 admin
    Options
    Yes, you can home run each controller back to the battery bus and they will work fine together (assuming properly configured/programmed).

I do not know if the XanBus will allow them to synchronize/share information with an XW AC inverter.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,748 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill, there really is not any DC data to share with the inverter. I know you know this but people often forget that there are at least 2 chargers. One is AC powered in the inverter/ charger and the other is DC powered from the sun,wind,water or ? These two chargers are completely different and have different places to read/adjust there settings! Two chargers !
    The xanbus has all the data from everything and it is shared and displayed on the system control panel, combox, or over the MODBUS. Outback works almost the same way.

To the OP, if you copy settings from one DC charger into the other DC charger thru xanbus, your life will be easy. We love easy!
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net