Solar Predictions for 2014

Options
RSSfeed
RSSfeed Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭
We invited a few CEOs and investors to gaze into their crystal balls and tell us what they think is in store The post Solar Predictions for 2014 appeared first on Solar Feeds.

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>>solarfeed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA solarfeed?i=FnKshfaEvgg:NZNPe88GaMs:gIN9vFwOqvQ solarfeed?d=qj6IDK7rITs solarfeed?i=FnKshfaEvgg:NZNPe88GaMs:V_sGLiPBpWU solarfeed?d=dnMXMwOfBR0
FnKshfaEvgg

More...

Comments

• westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: Solar Predictions for 2014

Prediction #2

2. The debate over net metering will intensify, but many traditional power companies, which operate both regulated and deregulated businesses, will begin to invest in distributed solar, both outside and inside their territories. Solar is too profitable a business for utilities to ignore.

YEA!

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • solar_dave
    solar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    westbranch wrote: »
    Prediction #2

2. The debate over net metering will intensify, but many traditional power companies, which operate both regulated and deregulated businesses, will begin to invest in distributed solar, both outside and inside their territories. Solar is too profitable a business for utilities to ignore.

YEA!

Well we are now locked in till 2016 in AZ, when the next rate case comes up.
  • bill von novak
    bill von novak Solar Expert Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    westbranch wrote: »
    Prediction #2

YEA!

Careful what you wish for; you might get it! Imagine a scenario where the only way you can get solar PV is to pay your utility an extra 5 cents a kilowatt-hour - then they come and install it for you, and you're not allowed to touch it after that. And no one else is allowed to install such systems. For safety's sake, of course.