In Focus: Solar From Space

RSSfeed
RSSfeed Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭
We shall draw solar energy from space, says association of Indian scientists WHILE FESTIVE rabies is coursing through the veins of the world’s Christian nations, the Indian Science Congress Association has gathered to find solutions to pressing matters such as energy. The ISCA event is dedicated to progressive thought, and is attended by science junkets

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>> solarfeed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA solarfeed?i=P53-EeevMco:jRt9bc_Tjbg:gIN9vFwOqvQ solarfeed?d=qj6IDK7rITs solarfeed?i=P53-EeevMco:jRt9bc_Tjbg:V_sGLiPBpWU solarfeed?d=dnMXMwOfBR0
P53-EeevMco

More...

Comments

• inetdog
    inetdog Solar Expert Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: In Focus: Solar From Space
    RSSfeed wrote: »
    We shall draw solar energy from space, says association of Indian scientists WHILE FESTIVE rabies is coursing through the veins of the world’s Christian nations, the Indian Science Congress Association has gathered to find solutions to pressing matters such as energy. The ISCA event is dedicated to progressive thought, and is attended by science junkets

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>>

Is this an Indian version of the light bulb joke?
    According to a Times of India article, the crucial technology would be nano batteries that could transmit energy back down to Earth from space. Without these batteries we would have to build one very long extension cord.
    SMA SB 3000, old BP panels.
  • westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭

Obviously whatever we have (Festive rabies?) is highly infectious and blood born (carried) :-),

I guess he must be talking about Solaritis.. where we need more sun, and do a Sun Dance when we do see it...

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • nsaspook
    nsaspook Solar Expert Posts: 396 ✭✭✭

Who will buy me a new keyboard.:D I love auto-translated articles.
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭

Solar power from space? Incredible!

Here in Canada we get our solar power the old-fashion way by digging it out of the ground.

This news feed would be considered bigoted if it weren't so amusing. Amazing how the festively rabid Christian nations managed to invent all the solar equipment as well as the standard-form electricity that runs the computers they invented to use on the Internet they invented to bring you silly things like this. Imagine what they could do if they weren't off debauching in rabid festivals all the time. :p
  • ggunn
    ggunn Solar Expert Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭

Solar powersats (massive solar arrays in geostationary orbit feeding power via microwaves to big receivers on Earth) are not a new idea; there were books being written about them in the 1980's.