In Focus: Creative Solar Uses

Options
RSSfeed
RSSfeed Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭
American actor William Shatner once said that, “Energy is the key to creativity. Energy is the key to life.” And when it comes to the energy used by people in my household, as much as it as possible is as green as the grass that covers the lawn around our home. However, there are some people in the world who have gone above and beyond with solar energy. For instance, designer Toyo Ito in Japan planned an arena shaped like a dragon that seats...

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>>solarfeed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA solarfeed?i=s6JbElSgs3k:oMSachA-3Ek:gIN9vFwOqvQ solarfeed?d=qj6IDK7rITs solarfeed?i=s6JbElSgs3k:oMSachA-3Ek:V_sGLiPBpWU solarfeed?d=dnMXMwOfBR0
s6JbElSgs3k

More...

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,457 admin
    Options
    Re: In Focus: Creative Solar Uses

I am pretty sure William Shatner is proudly Canadian (a tip of the hat to our friends from Canada).

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Options

Possibly they are referring to a different William Shatner. This one an American, who is also an actor.

After all, when it come to matters of energy the Canadian William Shatner is best known for saying: "Scotty! We need more power!"

:p
  • ggunn
    ggunn Solar Expert Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Possibly they are referring to a different William Shatner. This one an American, who is also an actor.

After all, when it come to matters of energy the Canadian William Shatner is best known for saying: "Scotty! We need more power!"

:p
    There is another William Shatner who is an actor? I don't believe he could use that name and be a member of the Screen Actors' Guild (SAG).