Picture Albums

Windsun
Windsun Solar Expert Posts: 1,164 ✭✭
It has not been used much (probably because it is barely noticeable), but this forum allows members to upload pictures to their album.

Just click on the "Community" link at the top of the page under the logo, and click on "Pictures & Albums". Or http://forum.solar-electric.com/album.php

From there it is just a simple matter of uploading pictures of your project or whatever.

Comments

• Slappy
    Slappy Solar Expert Posts: 251 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Re: Picture Albums

thanx for the info
  • Macaw
    Macaw Solar Expert Posts: 36

Where do the albums go when they are no longer "recently updated"? In my browser they seem to disappear altogether. Maybe that is why there is not much activity there, they are deleted after a week or so?
  • Windsun

"recently updated" is a misnomer - it actually shows all for the past 1000 days unless the page fills up, then it gives you the option to show all.
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

Actually, I have the same problem too... I think they are still there--but it seems virtually impossible to find them after a week.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Macaw

I think it is more like 1000 hours or 1000 hours divided by 10. When I look at the album page today all I see is one (1) album and I'm pretty sure I updated my album at least twice in the last 1000 hours. Also I see no buttons or method to bring up more than the single album that is visible. Could it be browser dependent? Or maybe it filled up and emptied out since my last visit a few days ago? ;)
  • Macaw

Hey-- Nice photo albums today! Windsun- thank you for fixing the albums so we can see them

OK I would like to see photos of how people have grounded the frames of panels and panel interconnections on top of pole mount arrays. I'll post some of my own when the weather permits
  • Windsun

Yeah.. a duh moment - when I reset the album age to show a while back, I forgot to save it, so it was at the default of 7 days. So I just reset it to 2000 days so that almost everything should show up. :blush:
  • Shed70
    Shed70 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hi folks,
    Just dropping in to say hello from Donegal on the edge of the Atlantic. I have been living off-grid for over 10 years and have managed to finally get the hang of it. I am hoping to learn a few ideas and possibly exchange a few. I believe that it is good to learn how others do things. It broadens the mind. Cheers
    Shed70
This discussion has been closed.