Tesla Switch Solar Charger to debut at Bedini conference

blackswan555
blackswan555 Solar Expert Posts: 246 ✭✭
Any comments or thoughts on the below link, I did some "stuff" years ago with flux, which gave to my thinking impossible results, But this one ? (while you are there can anyone explain why a Ouija board works ? lol) Another get rich scam or something worth looking at ?
http://pesn.com/2010/02/11/9501613_Bedinis_Tesla_Switch_Solar_Charger_conference/
Have a good one
Tim

Comments

• Solar Guppy
    Solar Guppy Solar Expert Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭
    Re: Tesla Switch Solar Charger to debut at Bedini conference

Be great to power your DeLorean. not much else
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

$450+ for a ~2 amp universal battery charger (up to 7AH batteries)?

A bit pricey... I did not figure out what a Tesla Coil / static voltage powered motors have to do with a battery charger--the little bit I looked around.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • topper
    topper Solar Expert Posts: 113 ✭✭

I got intetrested in these bedini motors a few years back. As a battery charger, they work on high frequency, high voltage spikes to help breakup sulfation.
    The theory is the high frequency and harmonics of this essentially shake the sulfates free.
    I did eventually build one on a small scale. It did revive an old dead battery of mine and got another year out of it in the old chevy 1/2 ton.
    Long story short, do they work? I guess maybe a normal charger may have brought it back for a while too, but it was more fun building something complex to do a simple job.
    Just my 2 cents on the issue.
  • t00ls
    t00ls Solar Expert Posts: 245 ✭✭✭

I feel I must speak on John Bedini's behalf....cause I know he's not on this forum,and I know quite a bit about his work

John got started when he was 7 years old collecting mineral to make his own transistors

later in life he designed amplifiers for audiophiles (some of the clearest sounding amps you'll ever find)

the story of the amps was that he was trying to get a patent on it ,but an electrical engineer told him it wouldnt work because the circuits were backwards.He just looked at the guy and said ...well it does works, plug it in and see for yourself

needless to say, he got the patent

John has also led the way in zero point energy, with the MEG generator(motionless electromagnetic generator) of course he had help from Tom Bearden

Look that name up or go to http://www.cheniere.org/

that website will give you more information on John and Tom and what they are into

interesting stuff
  • blackswan555

I am not saying it does or does not work ;)
    But I am hopefully going to get to see and test one in the next few weeks,,,,,, Will let you know,
    Tim
  • russ
    russ Solar Expert Posts: 593 ✭✭

@Tim - Looking forward to reading your observations.

At present it looks and sounds a bit hokie. Maybe a conspiracy is keeping it back?
  • AntronX
    AntronX Solar Expert Posts: 462 ✭✭
    Another get rich scam or something worth looking at ?

It's amazing that people will fall for these scams. It's sad because they waste their mental energy on fruitless work when they could be at least building their own solar panels to power loads at home. I know one guy like this and I have spend hours explaining why these things will not work.
  • GreenerPower
    GreenerPower Solar Expert Posts: 264 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    t00ls wrote: »
    ... of course he had help from Tom Bearden
    Free energy from ether !!! He must be from the 24th century or beyond.
    GP
  • blackswan555

sorry bot not even in txt speak , p-ing myself laughing at you,
    when they could be at least building their own solar panels t/QUOTE]
    Tim
  • AntronX
    AntronX Solar Expert Posts: 462 ✭✭
    sorry bot not even in txt speak , p-ing myself laughing at you

Here, these may help you.
  • topper
    topper Solar Expert Posts: 113 ✭✭

Yes it was interesting. Does it work? Yes, as a motor/charger. Is it a overunity machine? NO. In years to come it may have endless possibilities given new technologies. It was a fun project. I found the concept and philosophy behind it all very interesting. Good luck to all. FYI timing and bandwidth is everything.
  • notsobright
    notsobright Solar Expert Posts: 247 ✭✭

from a brief read from the link you provided it seems to use a pulse/frequency type of charging and thats exactly what my B&D vector charger which has a desulfate mode does. I have used it to successfully bring up a couple of old wet car batteries a few tenths of a volt but not to like new voltage as this claims. my B&D also runs a 24hour cycle to desulfate and this claims to do it much faster.

hey tools, Tom Bearden died last year. his work is the most fascinating stuff Ive ever tried to study. I only wish I could begin to wrap my brain arround it. he was one of the most brilliant minds of our time IMO they can laugh all they want, we know the deal..

have you had any success with the meg generator?
  • blackswan555

Update,
    After a few months of side by side testing against an OB FM, The Tesla switch solar charger is a good pulse De-sulfate`r but an awful charger,
    Tim