Cheapest Solar Panels

Options
thomaswarner
thomaswarner Registered Users Posts: 24
What are the cheapest solar panels that you know of that are able to be used in Grid-Tied systems?

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
    Options
    Re: Cheapest Solar Panels

We really do not do the where is the cheapest deal here... The forum is hosted by a solar retailer/wholesaler: Northern Arizona Wind & Sun

Besides respect for the fact they are footing 100% of the bill and software/admin support for the forum (Niel and I are purely volunteers here)--There has been blow-back on NAWS's for support when people purchased others sites have been linked/discussed here and then called NAWS for time consuming support of product that they never sold.

And, you probably should keep your general solar questions to one thread for now--Getting scattered through the forum for similar discussions sort of mixes the replies/issues up and can make them hard to follow.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • thomaswarner
    Options

Ok sorry, MY BAD :blush: and about the different threads, I thought it would keep it more organized so there would be less confusion about which question they were talking about.
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
    Options

Don't worry--it is a close call... When one person asks questions--it is typically about a particular system or proposed setup.

Asking more general questions is a bit different--but, for my two cents, it is a bit easier to look back in "your thread' to see what was said or not... That way can avoid being repetitive about closely related questions or suggestions.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • thomaswarner
    Options

Ok I get it. I didnt think about that