Theft

Options
2»

Comments

• crewzer
    crewzer Registered Users, Solar Expert Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: Theft

Cool! The DSIRE website might be a place to look for related information. For example, here's the link to the info on the property tax exemption for my county (Fairfax) in Virginia: http://www.dsireusa.org/library/includes/incentive2.cfm?Incentive_Code=VA01F&state=VA&CurrentPageID=1&RE=1&EE=1

HTH,
    Jim / crewzer
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

as was said on peanuts by charlie brown, "i got a rock". property tax exemption is not national, but it should be.
  • System2
    System2 Posts: 6,290 admin
    Options

My system is pole mounted and in the dog yard with the Rottwieler and Ridgeback. I did have 4 panels grow legs during installation when they were sitting in boxes in my driveway. Homeowners covered that loss and didn't raise my rate. In fact, that's how I found Northern Az Wind and Sun as buying the replacement panels from them was considerably cheaper than from the solar contractor I was using. I didn't put the system in as a turnkey so the contractor didn't eat the loss and I've always suspected he may have resold the panels himself but will never really know. I'd be more worried here about some kid shooting them for target practice now.