Software Applications?

Options
We have a number of applications that can be written on using various 3rd party products. I would think this would be a good idea to have such a forum on, "Integration/Applications" I work for eiProject and they have created the foundation for application development. They are currently collaborating with Enphase in developing a possible API for the micro inverter. The home for these discussions would be in, Integration/Applications.

Caps

P.S. My first post :)

Comments

• Windsun
    Windsun Solar Expert Posts: 1,164 ✭✭
    Options
    Re: Software Applications?

Considered that, but I doubt that there is enough on that one single topic to keep the section going. Looking for something a little more broadbased.
  • westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: Software Applications?

W/S what about something like IDEAS - OUTside (OUTof) the BOX.

This should allow lots of latitude for variety.

What brought this to mind was:

I heard on CBC Radio 1 recently, a discussion with a fellow that tracked innovative applications of new technology. The case I remember, due to being a winemaker, using on of those UV lightbars , that were designed to purify household air, to sterilize wine casks rather than the old method of using (liquid) metabisulphate or burning sulphur sticks.

Just a thought...

cheers
    Eric

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada