New old stock Trace C40 charge controllers and remote panels for sale

Options
showme
showme Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭
I have 2 Trace C40 charge controllers and two remote faceplates for sale that I acquired from the guy I bought my Trace Inverters from a few years ago. He had them all this equipment he had purchased new and then decided to go a different route. I didn't need the cc's, but he would have been stuck with them, so I bought them, too. I'm using Classic 150's, and now that the system is up and running, I've decided it's time for these to go. 

Both are in thier original shipping box with all paperwork (manual and registration card). Both have been stored in either his garage or my house since they were first purchased. 
They are clean and show no signs of moisture inside the units, although one has a spot of popped up paint on it's face, as did the SW5548 inverter chargers I bought from him. This is before powder coating was the rule. (1999, I believe. That's what year my inverters are, and they were bought at the same time.) The boxes are a tad worn, but they've never been wet. The PO told me that had a torrential rain storm when he brought the equipment home and the cartons did get wet between the car and the garage, but nothing on the equipment, and I trust him. 

The remote faceplate can either be used as a remote panel or to replace the original C40 panels. They both have an LED light to signal battery capacity. The remote panel also has digital read out for 'Array/Load Current', 'Resettable Amp-Hours', 'Battery Voltage', and 'Totalizing Amp-Hours'. There is also a 'Reset Amp-Hours' button.

I'm asking $150 each for the C40's and $80 each for the remote panels. I'll take $400 for all of it, plus shipping from Park Hills, Missouri, 63601.

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."   Goethe

2006 Trace Xantrex power panel, (3) SW5548 inverters- 2 NOS Trace's (1999) and 1 Trace/Xantrex 2006 for back up (came with power panel. et al), Xantrex DC/disconnect, Xantrex AC disconnect/bypass, (3) C40 PWM charge controllers- 2 NOS, one used. (8)Evergreen  Solar 120w (960w),  8k LG Neon 2, (25) 320w, Bergey XL.1 1.5k genny, Air X 400 genny (came with used system), 48v Interstate Workman batts (now frozen/toast), (2) Montana Solar adjustable Top of Pole 12 array racks, (2) Midnite Solar MSPV 4 combiner boxes, (2) Midnite Solar Classic 150's (one an SL), SOK LiFePo stack of 500ah and one nice Ozark hilltop to set them all on.