Claim

I bought direct from Eco-Worthy company.
I order this charge controller on 17/01/2016.

This is my order.

Order Date: 02/17/2016
Shipped To: Emmanuel Freire Products: 1
Order Cost: $102.00

This is the order Information.
Order Information
Order #9948 (Shipped)

This are others informations that the Eco-Worthy company posted.

Order Date: 02/17/2016
Delivery Address
Emmanuel Freire
Kinorot Street 11
Katsrin, 1290000
Israel, Israel
Shipping Method
Shippping (ECO-WORTHY 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12V/24V - EU Stock Expedited Shipping)

Products Total
1 x ECO-WORTHY 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12V/24V

This are Informations about me:

Billing Address
Emmanuel Freire
Kinorot Street 11
Katsrin, 1290000
Israel, Israel
Payment Method
PayPal (including Credit and Debit Cards)

Sub-Total: $102.00
Shippping (
ECO-WORTHY 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12V/24V
- EU Stock Expedited Shipping
): $0.00
Total: $102.00

Your Order Has Been Processed!
Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.
Please notify me of updates to the products I have selected below:
ECO-WORTHY 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12V/24V

You can view your order history by going to the 'My Account' page and by clicking on 'History'.

Please direct any questions you have to the store owner.
Thanks for shopping with us online!

After this they sent me this message telling that my product would arrive to me in 2-5 working days. Today is making 2 days and unsuccessfully I could not trace the object with the tracking number they gave me:
Order number is 9948 , Tracking Number is RF378575650SG ,
Please track it on http://www.17track.net/en/
So I tried to contact them and finally I succeded but please read with Attention what the company sent to me by email:

[email protected]) Adicionar aos contatos 12:19 Manter esta mensagem na parte superior de sua caixa de entrada
Para: 'Emmanuel'
[email protected]
Hello Emmanuel ,
Good day! Your package has been sent out on Feb 17th .
There must be something wrong, in generally , it need to 1-2 days to upstate on website ,.

Just check it with our logistic , unfortunately it was returned to us at the moment . please do not worry
Just wondering if you can accept we change to ship your item via FEDEX .The shipping time just about 5-7 working days .
And we will ship your item at next Monday , as we have a holiday during weekend .
Please wait for it , ok ?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, thank you very much

Best regards Alisa

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 4:33 PM
To: [email protected]

This is tipically a kind of False Advertising: Say one thing and do another. This company already received my Money and did not do what they sais: Send my product between 2 and five working days but also gave me a false Tracking number: RF378575650SG, to make me think that they work with responsability.
I leave here my CLAIM and Advertising to ALL CONSUMER NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY BECAUSE IF THE FIRST TIME YHEY DO THIS WITH A CLIENT AND FOR SO LITTLE YOU CAN IMAGINE FROM NOW ON. THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME THAT I BUY FROM THIS IRESOPONSIBLE COMPANY. I WILL LOOK FORWARDS MY RIGHTS!!!

Emmanuel Távora Freire.

Comments

• Blindowl1234
    Blindowl1234 Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Good luck getting the part you ordered. I ordered an item from Eco in China. It got to California in 5 days and was stuck in customs for a day...FedEx logistics got involved and my $50 part came with a bill for an additional $95! I talked to Fed Ex and got the $95 reduced by 50%. I sure let Eco know about it too and of course they could care less. I learned a lesson from that purchase and will never order anything direct from China or Eco again. See if you can cancel and if they will refund your money. If they hit you with duties, taxes etc...you'll be in shock
  • Xizang
    Xizang Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭
    A basic life lesson:   If you try too hard to save money, you will only waste money and time.