New to this Forum- Grid Tied Fronius IG Plus v7.5 and 30 275w Solar World panels

Options
aldo8811
aldo8811 Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi Eveyone
I have a Fronius inverter and 30 panels. Works great. I found a guy to do the engineering and procurement and I did the installation... perfect arrangement for me (saved about $11,000). I have looked at all of the software I can find to monitor my performance but I can't find anything that gives me daily Total KWHrs produced by hour. I did find that Fronius has an open source code on their data logger called JSON that works with JAVA. But that is where my abilities end.....

Has anyone ever done anything with JSON or got any advice?

Comments

• solar_dave
    solar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: New to this Forum- Grid Tied Fronius IG Plus v7.5 and 30 275w Solar World panels

Actually JSON is a data formatting standard.
    JSON (/ˈdʒeɪsən/ JAY-sən),[1] or JavaScript Object Notation, is an open standard format that uses human-readable text to transmit data objects consisting of attribute–value pairs. It is used primarily to transmit data between a server and web application, as an alternative to XML.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON

Really there are plugins for PERL that can handle it as well as JAVA. The key is to find a web app that can use it, then you have to setup a web server to fetch and display the data.