New parameters on the Xw6048

fca1
fca1 Solar Expert Posts: 124 ✭✭
Hi
i updated the conext Combox to v2 firmware and i'm seeing it wrong or there are much more settings for the xw6048

"Low Battery Cut Out Hysteresis" <
what is this ... mine is at 4v is this the difference between the LBCO and grid support voltage ?

an these ones in the "grid support":

Maximum Reactive Capacitive Power %
Maximum Reactive Inductive Power %
Maximum Reactive Power Grid Voltage V
Minimum Reactive Power Grid Voltage V
Inductive Voltage Set Point V
Capacitive Voltage Set Point V
Voltage Threshold To Start/Stop Excitation V
Excitation Control Delay Time s

Comments

• inetdog
    inetdog Solar Expert Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: New parameters on the Xw6048
    fca1 wrote: »
    Hi
    i updated the conext Combox to v2 firmware and i'm seeing it wrong or there are much more settings for the xw6048

"Low Battery Cut Out Hysteresis" <
    what is this ... mine is at 4v is this the difference between the LBCO and grid support voltage ?
    If the term uses "standard" meanings of words of which it is constructed, it would be this:
    The hysteresis in a set point value is the difference between the values for the two transitions of the set point.
    In simpler words, if the LVCO cuts out at, say, 44V, then a hysteresis of 4V would mean that the LVCO does not re-enable until the battery voltage reaches 48V.
    There are two main reasons for hysteresis in this set point:
    1. So that the batteries have made a significant recovery before the inverter is re-enabled
    2. So that if the battery is under load at the time, turning off the load does not allow the battery voltage to immediately come back up above the threshold, turning on the load again and dropping the voltage below the set point, oscillating forever and stressing everything out.
    SMA SB 3000, old BP panels.