July 4th Sale: 5% Off Everything!

Options
rick
rick Administrators Posts: 134 admin
Just a quick note to let everyone know that we're having a sale on Thursday, July 4th. The sale covers all items, no minimum purchase and no limits on your order. We'll take 5% off your total order, not including shipping charges. You can order off our website and use the coupon code july4sale at checkout and the discount will be automatically applied. If you prefer, you can phone in your order and our sales staff will apply the discount.

If you need help choosing your equipment or need a system designed for you, please contact us as soon as possible. That will ensure that we have enough time to put together your parts list before July 4th. Payment must be received on July 4th to qualify for the sale.

If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or email us at sales@wind-sun.com
928-526-8017 (local)
800-383-0195 (toll free)
Website administrator for Northern Arizona Wind & Sun

Comments

• rick
    Options
    Re: July 4th Sale: 5% Off Everything!

We've had some people call and complain that the coupon code is not working. So I just wanted to make sure that my post is clear. The sale is for one day only, on July 4th. The coupon code will only work on that day. You may call us at anytime to start putting an order together but the payment must be received on July 4th to be eligible for the 5% off sale. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
  • Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the sales, It's worked out well for me, I purchased 2 Classic Lites last July 4th and another 1 during the big sale earlier this year. Saving money on an item that you are already the least expensive source is GREAT! I hope the forum creates some traffic for you! -Whit
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.
  • solar_dave
    solar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My finger is on the trigger for a pair of Samlex 1,000 Watt Sine Wave Inverter, 120 volts AC Output, 12 Volts DC Input for my Chevy Volts.
  • rick
    Options

One more update about the sale. We know that a lot of people are busy on July 4th, so we've decided to extend the sale by an extra day. Now the coupon code is good for both today, July 4th and Friday, July 5th. We will be in the office until about noon today to answer phones and we will be closed on Friday. So if you need to speak to someone, please give us a call asap before noon today. Otherwise, you'll have to place your order on the website.
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,447 admin
    Options

Note that Arizona does not go on Daylight Savings Time in summer--So they are at the same time as the west cost right now. 8:55 am at the time of my post.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • solar_dave
    solar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    solar_dave wrote: »
    My finger is on the trigger for a pair of Samlex 1,000 Watt Sine Wave Inverter, 120 volts AC Output, 12 Volts DC Input for my Chevy Volts.

Trigger pulled.