unbelievable solar output.

solarvic
solarvic Solar Expert Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭✭
In the 2 1/2 years I have had a GT setup my record output was 30 kwh for a days production. Yesterday I had 20kwh. Today the bar raised to 40 kwh for the days production. In dec 11, I only got 50 kwh for whole month.
:cool::cool:solarvic;):cool:

Comments

• Photowhit
    Photowhit Solar Expert Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re: unbelievable solar output.

Nice!!!

I know have 6.5Kw of panels in my spare bedroom, can't seem to get a single watt out of them...lol.
    Home system 4000 watt (Evergreen) array standing, with 2 Midnite Classic Lites,  Midnite E-panel, Magnum MS4024, Prosine 1800(now backup) and Exeltech 1100(former backup...lol), 660 ah 24v Forklift battery(now 10 years old). Off grid for 20 years (if I include 8 months on a bicycle).
    - Assorted other systems, pieces and to many panels in the closet to not do more projects.
  • jagec
    jagec Solar Expert Posts: 157 ✭✭
    solarvic wrote: »
    In the 2 1/2 years I have had a GT setup my record output was 30 kwh for a days production. Yesterday I had 20kwh. Today the bar raised to 40 kwh for the days production. In dec 11, I only got 50 kwh for whole month.
    :cool::cool:solarvic;):cool:

It's been a good few months for solar. My GT system has been producing DOUBLE the PV-watts monthly estimates, although I expect that will slow down now that summer is around the corner.
  • Earnest Tilley
    Earnest Tilley Solar Expert Posts: 56 ✭✭✭✭

You are all my heroes I love it when you talk clean to me! ;)