Memo Exposes Conservative Campaign to Turn Public Opinion Against Renewable Energy

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    Re: Memo Exposes Conservative Campaign to Turn Public Opinion Against Renewable Energy

I am not sure we really want to go down this road... I would suggest letting this one drop here on the forum.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • waynefromnscanada
    waynefromnscanada Solar Expert Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: Memo Exposes Conservative Campaign to Turn Public Opinion Against Renewable Energy

I won't comment, other than to say I appreciate the links.
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

although the subject can be borderline i believe windsun set the precedent that if it affects or concerns wind, solar, etc that it is allowed. you won't be able to drag into the mix any other aspects these groups may pursue or other political stances that do not concern the renewable industry. also do not make for blind attacks or name calling as one would need to focus on the subject matter if it is true.

as this is borderline we may need to change the course of this thread, direct it, or freeze it and we may need to confer on the matter in the meantime to see if changes or stipulations may be needed.

btw, the 3rd link did not work for me here and the last 2 did not work for me on the midnite forum.
  • Windsun
    Windsun Solar Expert Posts: 1,164 ✭✭

This is a bit borderline as far as getting into the political side of RE, not to mention that the Huffington Post can in no way be considered a reliable nor unbiased source in their editorials, which is why I have explicitly blocked them from the RSS feeds, along with several other Right and Left agenda driven blogs/sites.

I will allow the thread to stay if anyone wants to follow the links, but am closing it.
This discussion has been closed.